3/01/2014

SHOWER CURTAINS

Since becoming a work from home illustrator I have also become a bit of a bathaholic. I take a bath every day, for long periods of time, in increasingly hot water. It seems to be the only way I can relax and slow down my thoughts.

Today while posting the cutest pink donut pattern (below) to Society6 I learned that I can now make and purchase custom SHOWER CURTAINS.

These are the cutest pillows you have ever seen.
I had a bath revelation a few weeks ago about how your shower curtain should look beautiful from the INSIDE of the bath, and I have been dreaming of colourful paintbrushy shower curtains ever since. I really hope the pattern on the shower curtain is double sided, knowing Society6 and the quality of their items, it will be.

The description of the shower curtain is:

"Customize your bathroom decor with unique shower curtains designed by artists around the world. Made from 100% polyester our designer shower curtains are printed in the USA and feature a 12 button-hole top for simple hanging. The easy care material allows for machine wash and dry maintenance. Curtain rod, shower curtain liner and hooks not included. Dimensions are 71in. by 74in."


I can't wait to make my colourful dream shower curtain!
For now, lets look at how some of the art I already have up translates to shower curtain form:


The first thing I noticed was how well octopus art translates to shower curtains! 


A girl in the bath, on your shower curtain, or my raining gem pattern.


Pink cats, or a little ice cream sundae! 

No comments:

Post a Comment