3/23/2014

WORN FASHION JOURNAL ISSUE #18 (featuring me!)


Issue 18 of WORN Fashion Journal is here! The underwear themed issue is one of my favourites so far, probably because I was involved in the art in a good chunk of the magazine. 

Firstly, I was lucky enough to illustrate the 6-page lace glossary, showing 11 styles of lace, some of which were painfully detailed. My wrists definitely suffered for this one, but it was well worth it. Look!






I also had to opportunity to art direct my very first WORN photo shoot, TOP DRAWER, a photo journalism style editorial of different folks in different undies. Photographed by Wynne Neilly, and featuring a bunch of my cute friends. This FOURTEEN page editorial (I thought it was 10, I just counted and I am so shocked) took two long days of shooting to complete, but the result is really beautiful and diverse. It was really nice to see so many people happy to pose in their underwear. Everyone looks so beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment