12/03/2014

New on Society 6!

Society6 is very fun for me. I love having an excuse to make patterns, and more than that I love being able to order and wear my own art. When I think about owning a house in the future I imagine it decorated with all sorts of custom pillows and rugs, canvases...


For now I can only afford smaller items, which I buy when there is a free shipping promotion on. I recently bought a beautiful mermaid scale tote bag and it arrived just days before my birthday! I feel extra magical when I lug it around with me, and I bought it in the smallest size available which is actually perfect for carrying everyday junk with me. The last tote bag I bought from Society6 was the largest size, perfect for going to the beach or filling with laundry.

Here are some of my favourite items from my Society6 Shop!









No comments:

Post a Comment