1/22/2014

Collections of Beautiful Things


Inspired by the wonderfully talented Jeannie Phan's book of Nature's Collections I decided to put together a grouping of my favourite/cutest beauty products. I have been meaning to get around to drawing beauty products because there might be an opportunity for paid work there in fashion/beauty magazines. Plus I have pretty sparkly beauty products, and drawing sparkles is fun.

From the top going clockwise the products are:

e.l.f mineral infused face primer (which is SO sparkly)

LUSH popcorn lip scrub (smells sweet and salty)

REVLON colorburst matte balm in Sultry (stays on forever, is so amazing)


Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Happy Birthday (which I dreamt about for 3 years before my Aunt kindly bought it for me)

LUSH Dragon's Egg bath bomb (in the middle of this sudsy white bomb is a pocket of gold shimmers that go all over your skin in the best way)

Pumice Stone that I desperately needed and now have

Lime Crime opaque lipstick in Chinchilla

LUSH Volcano foot mask (smells really really good)

And finally in the middle is my adorable Tony Moly "Petite Bunny Gloss Bar" in Juicy Grape which is just a really subtle pink lip balm in the cutest container ever.

I'm now envisioning more collections all about myself. All of my shoes! The items in my purse! All my favourite foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment