10/18/2013

FRIENDLY PORTRAITS

A friend of a friend has is organizing an art show and told me I should submit my work. I was initially way too nervous, but eventually got around to working on it.

I wanted to make abstract portraits of a few of my friends, where their eyes and hair are really precise, and the rest is kind of a blob, because i figured you could still recognize the person from their eyes and hair.

What I ended up working on wasn't really what I had initially imagined, but I'm happy with how they turned out anyway.



I have one more I will be working on and then I will submit them!

I enjoyed making them a lot, and with the holidays coming up I was trying to add items to my Etsy shop that would make good gifts. I think "custom magical portraits" would make a nice gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment