10/03/2013

BORING BARNS

Today I worked on the subway illustration a bit further, but I'm trying not to rush it, so I've walked away for now and will likely resume tomorrow.

I have been meaning to start drawing more landscapes and backgrounds, because I am definitely weak in that area, and I was really inspired by Mike Yakovlev's fantasy landscapes after looking at his new website. Look at these beautiful pieces he has done:



Unfortunately for everyone this inspiration lead to me creating the most boring picture of all time.


WAMP WAMP WAMP. I think I've seen this in a sad living room somewhere. Or a hospital bathroom.

I even tried to jazz it up a bit...


(I'm only kidding).

Hopefully the next piece I make isn't this drab. And check out Mike Yakovlev because he is fantastic and I'm pretty sure he is quite young as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment