9/17/2013

WORKING FROM HOME: WEEK 3

On Friday I went and printed out all of the work I have done in the last 2 weeks, (that sounded like it was a lot... it was 5 pages). It's really nice to see your work on paper rather than a screen. The illustration of the girl from the last post printed BEAUTIFULLY. The colour were so vivid, and it is shocking to me that I created something so bright. I usually stay away from bright colours.

This week I have decided to work on the Illustration Friday theme, which is "TOTEM". I'm going to be drawing a dad with kids and pets hanging off of him, looking sort of like a totem pole (and it will also give me practise drawing people, which I NEED).

So this is where it is at right now: (please ignore the zombie eyes, I'm getting to them)





Also, I read a beautiful children's book this week.

MIGRANT illustrated by ISABELLE ARSENAULT





Edit: Almost forgot I have been working on colour comps for a little wolf illo:


EDIT 2: COMPLETE!



No comments:

Post a Comment