9/23/2013

FLOWER BOOK CHANGES

I have been feeling really uninspired regarding the flower themed children's book I have been working on (or not working on). I began the illustrations in acrylic, even though I am not the strongest painter, but as I began improving digitally I wanted to make these acrylic paintings less and less.

I decided to scrap the 3 pages I had complete, and start anew digitally.

This was the best decision. Below is a villain type, Old Lady Pansy. Note her intentionally horrible villain makeup.



And this is our (currently faceless) protagonist. The book is written by my magical and very talented friend over at Random Acts of Pastel. And the whole book is going to be dreamy and pastel.

And now she is only partially faceless!





I might need to walk away from this for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment